Stream to OBS (detail)
- 1.OBS Studio > Sources[+] > Browser
For the best experience, remember to turn on Use custom frame rate and set the FPS to 60.
- 1.Click "OK" and you should see "Browser" added as a source.
- 2.You will see a blank screen, this is because Playground hide its UI by default.
- 3.In the main window where the opened browser source is, right click > interact. You should now be able to interact with the source directly.
- 4.Double click the blank area to show or hide UI
- 5.Import your model
- Locate import model button
- Select a folder or zip to import
We are currently in early development and are working to improve our product. If you have suggestions for us or notice any issues please contact us at [email protected] or join our Discord.