The Playground team takes privacy and security very seriously. Here is a list of measures we have implemented:
- We do not collect user data as we do not utilize login information.
- When creating a room, custom password can be enabled.
- Room password can only be copied and distributed by the host.
- Room IDs are randomized. These IDs expire as soon as the room closes.
- Your model files are encrypted before uploading to the server.
- When you leave the room, your encrypted model files will be deleted.
- Your room locks automatically to only people in the room once it is full. (Maximum of four.)
- Your room automatically closes once everyone leaves.
When creating a room, anyone who is given the room link will see your models. As a precaution on our side, the model files are encrypted with keys. Share with discretion and invite only people you trust. Do not join suspicious room links.
We are currently in early development and are working to install more security and privacy measures along the way. If you have suggestions for us or notice any issues please contact us at [email protected] or join our Discord.
Last modified 10mo ago